The 2nd edition of the International Conference on Ecohydrology and Climate Changes – EcoHCC’11 will be held in Tomar (Portugal) from 15 to 17 September 2011 (http://www.ecohcc11.ipt.pt).
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers in the areas of Climate, Ecohydrology, Soils, Environment and Water with the aim of sharing experiences and promoting the integration of these themes as a multidisciplinary framework.
The conference will mainly focus on a number of topics:
- Water resources and water management.
- Water quality and hydrobiology
- Environmental policies and social impacts.
- Operational and dynamic hydrology. Ecohydrology.
- Soil degradation and soil quality. Soil functions and Land Use.
- Earth System Science, climate change and extreme events.
The format of this meeting will involve plenary talks and sessions with contributed talks.